SAFETY IN USE OF ABRASIVE WHEELS
(Including Diamond Blades)
AIMS: This course is designed to provide delegates with an understanding of the legal requirements and correct practices/procedures in relation to Abrasive Wheels.
- Health & Safety and legal obligations
- Types of abrasives wheels
- Store and handle Abrasive wheels & equipment correctly
- Examine and test wheels for damage
- Set and dress wheels
- Demonstrate knowledge and practical application
BY THE END OF THE COURSE delegates will understand Regulations and Legal Obligations, be able to fit abrasive wheels safely and identify the right disc for the machine.
Half Day (up to 5 delegates