This training will contribute to the company satisfying the requirements placed on Employers by legislation for the correct training of their staff with particular reference to:
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998
- HSE Approved Code of Practice for Rider Operated Trucks 1999
A 2 day course is also available for candidates who have had previous training. This course will provide Lift Truck Operator Training to Certificate Standard and RTITB Specification, to a maximum of 3 operators who can provide documented evidence of previous basic training.
1 to 4 days, dependant on level of experience